An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
Full Report Now Available For Radiant Insights Customer @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medipoint-diagnostic-ultrasound-imaging-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- Global disease incidence is expected to rise. (Q). What role will diagnostic ultrasound imaging play in the forecast period to tackle this global issue? (Q).How will changing demographics and lifestyles affect the utilization of diagnostic ultrasound? (Q).How many procedures of diagnostic ultrasound will be performed in the ten major markets covered in the report?
- Contrast ultrasound imaging and elastography are the latest technologies within the diagnostic ultrasound imaging segment. (Q).What is the current perception and adoption of these techniques and other nascent techniques in the major markets?
- There are a few significant unmet needs. (Q).What are these unmet needs? (Q).How can device manufacturers differentiate themselves from the competition? (Q).What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- The global diagnostic ultrasound market is a mature industry with complex dynamics. The dynamics of this industry vary greatly from one market to another. (Q).Which countries expect to see the most adoption and what are the hurdles? (Q).Where do the opportunities lie?
- GE Healthcare currently dominates the global diagnostic ultrasound market. (Q).What is their market share in the major global economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
- Companies are increasingly reliant on sales in emerging markets for continued sales growth. (Q).What percent of global profits are from emerging markets? (Q).How will this change in the future?
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information Visit – Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519